Working on a new Site

Hi, as I promised, I'm working on a new site which also has the facility of discussion and user article submission. Won't say much, go check out http://solarwebworld.com/blog/

Friday, October 14, 2005

Fresh Man

I’ve applied to these Universities this year;
1. MIT
2. Yale
3. Cornell
4. Stanford
5. Columbia
It was the first time that I’ve submitted any form online and it was a wonderful experience, so easy and fast. Registration for the SAT tests is also a piece of cake for those who have their own credit card, but for others it’s not so easy considering that you live in India.
I’ve also had myself interviewed with an Educational counselor, an alumnus of MIT. It was really an encouraging and inspiring meet; I’ve got to learn so many things from her. It was really an exciting moment for me.

No comments: